We exist to help Student Ministries, REACH, GROW, and SEND OUT their students to impact this world for Jesus Christ.
1. We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred, not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature. 5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension to Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in the imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the great commission which our Lord has given to His church to evangelize the world, and that this evangelization is the great mission of the church.
*As a manner of operation policy, we believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit, in the life of a believer, is to glorify Jesus Christ in and through that life. Since our organization is interdenominational, and the employees come from various backgrounds, we ask our staff not to teach, promote, or practice any interpretation of the ministry or gifts of the Holy Spirit or any major doctrinal issues which have historically acted to bring disunity and division. We are not asking staff to change their personal beliefs, but simply to adhere to this policy which has been established for the order, harmony, and good of all.